Today, we’re announcing the launch of our new in-app metabolic health program. Using unique biomarkers from a continuous glucose monitor (CGM) with behavior change science, our new step-by-step program takes the guesswork out of glucose levels, so you can focus on improving your health and managing your weight – without diets or drugs.
Veri exists to make better metabolic health possible for anyone. So far, we’ve empowered 30,000+ across the globe with easy access to CGMs. Everything we’ve learned we’ve compiled into one simple, systematic program.
How it works
Built by our health team in coordination with advisors from Stanford, Duke, and Harvard, the latest program is divided into four stages:
- Finding your baseline: In order to know where to go, you need to know where you are. You’ll benchmark several metrics to see where you are on the spectrum of metabolic health, so you have a starting point to improve on.
- Find the right foods: One of the most impactful changes you can make to improve your health is the foods you choose to eat. A healthy diet should consider your unique biochemistry, support a long healthspan, and be enjoyable. We’ll show you how.
- Build your meal plan: Build on what you’ve learned so far by focusing on your diet as a whole. You’ll create a balanced, sustainable diet and feel confident that your nutrition choices are supporting your best self.
- Take the next step: When it comes to improving your metabolic health, there are other lifestyle habits beyond nutrition that can better your health. We will focus on evidence-based action for insulin sensitivity, stable glucose, and healthier well-being as it pertains to exercise, sleep, and stress.
We’ve helped over 30,000 members understand their metabolic health. This taught us that understanding glucose levels can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be.
Daily guidance and goals to improve your metabolic health
The step-by-step program gives you a personalized metabolic health coach in your pocket with:
- Daily guidance to help you understand your metabolic health, glucose levels, and how to make improvements.
- Daily goals to keep you on track and accountable – making the best choices for your body every day.
- Milestones to mark your progress as you build your ideal diet, stabilize your glucose, and reach your health goals.
At Veri, we believe that every person holds the power to achieve optimal metabolic health through sustainable lifestyle change. With that in mind, we created The Veri Program, a personalized 4-month experience that puts your glucose data into context with your lifestyle to deliver impactful, evidence-based action steps that improve metabolic health.
How to get started
The updated program experience is now live for all new members. Join Veri today to learn the best foods for you and improve your health today.